Monday 14 September 2009

The most exciting monday morning ever

oh my...... I had a sneaky idea there would be a couple of packages for me at work today and this was the reason for an unusual monday morning excitement. I actually got up at 5:30 a good hour before I needed to but I had just discovered some exclusive video footage from 2000 which I wanted to cut and release so I had to smash it....

This morning's trains were about ten mins late due to signal problems somewhere nr norwich.......

I managed to secure my new found spot just next to the canteen where they store excess paper bags.... although there is a place to sit in there I felt that would be stepping over the line so I stuck with standing and reading the 'week'.

My first package at work, and the first hit of excitement of the day was the new Muse 7 inch and CDs, then a couple of hours later our lovely receptionist emailed me saying there was another package. I knew what it was and it was one of those moments..... Reminiscent of the time I opened up Kid A and phoned Martin Robinson to discuss the inner sleeve art. What a monstrous collection of memorabilia. I had two vinyls a DVD and a pre loaded Muse branded USB stick with the album pre loaded with mp3 files. Awesome.

Upon returning to Colchester I blasted the vinyl.... wooooo

No comments: