Tuesday 29 July 2008

Tuesday 29th July 2008

HOT HOT HOT

the trains are painfully hot and the lighting is shit. I boarded a PM train last night but having got on close to departure it was packed and so hot it reminded me of a time spent with a friend (howard mitchell) who was sweating buckets on a peak hour central line tube - so I decided to hop of this train and try my luck on another.....

This evening's journey, and the motivation for the post, was spolit for me by the lady at Chelmsford who couldn't cope with me sitting in the door way. The train was still moving at full pace but we were close to Chelmsford, I was mildly sleepy but well aware of my need to get up and give access to people wishing to leave. Her words were pugnacious in asking me to move - I reacted a little colder than I normally would explaining I would get up when the train arrived as I had a bad back. Our conversation didn't develop....

No comments: