Sunday 3 August 2008

Not a lot of noise?

Fear not people Im sure the trains are just as unreliable as ever but my silence on matters over coming days is due to the fact I shall be exploring parts of Cornwall and Devon on a camping holiday.

I look forward massively to trying to claim back a £40 return ticket I had to buy on Friday due to misplacing my weekly pass of pain. I did attempt to claim this money back by showing the man on the ticket counter 8 weeks worth of bank statements to prove I do indeed buy a weekly ticket but that on this occasion I had made an admin error. He was having none of it and said I would need to find my ticket. Thankfully I have altho my head might explode with rage if they challenge the fact my, highly forgable, paper, railway id card, might have a number out on it when reconciled with my ticket ( on the basis that I can never remember the number and just guess it).

good luck fellow commuters and may the force be with you. As always keep an eye on Liam's blog: www.ihatenationalexpress.blogspot.com

No comments: