Friday 27 February 2009

For God's Sake




Arrived at Liverpool St 6:55pm Friday night, there was no flash mob action so I cruised to the 7pm train. Unaware there were any issues I boarded to first class and made my way towards standard class. After a short while it was clear there was a build up of people - and then I noted an increasing amount of people crossing paths within the carriages - not ideal.

I gave way to a gent from behind who overtook me which was really bad form so _with the confidence of wearing headphones and listening to the new prodigy album (thanks to Anthony at M4DC) I said "for god's sake" without restraint. The man who overtook me looked back and knew I had an issue with him, well he was rude....but despite this I secretly knew he was a train tourist, it wasn't really his fault after all so I was prepared for banter.

Moments later we came to a total standstill. The train was gridlocked then we learnt from a seated man that there was a problem with the 6:30pm so the 7pm was mad. It sure was. Anyhow the gent who I'd fallen out with and his friends turned out to be men of motorcycles - we traded advice, they went home assuming I earnt a crazy amount of money to make my travel into london worth it...... oh how they were wrong....

THIS IS THE SHAMBLES OF OUR TRAINS:

No comments: