Friday 4 June 2010

Lost Beer and Lunch

Yesterday's 07:45am was canceled and the 08:00 was 10 or maybe 16 minutes late so most of us made our way to platform 2 for to get on 08:02. 08:02 came and went and the driver announced that the train was going to be held to allow for the 08:00 to pass through. This was the moment everyone dashed back onto platform 3 but in my joining of the exodus an asda bag containing morning picked fresh salad, a hunk of cheese, some bread and a can of Becks left my company.

I realised about half an hour later but what was even more annoying was that the driver had got it wrong and it was his train, the one with my lunch and few passengers which set off to London first.....

Not an ideal start to what was otherwise a pleasant day - in which I met Director Noel Clarke and produced a webchat with presenter to the stars Vicky Letch.

No comments: