Wednesday 18 March 2009

Dancing Girls and an Agitated Man

On Monday evening all was quiet on the 19:00 train to Norwich, the ticket inspector passed but then a conversation broke out which the whole carriage heard. A couple of youngsters had ticket issues. A classic line came from the teenage lad "I've lost my ticket and my wallet". He was issues with a pay later ticket.

Yesterday morning I stood outside the toilet of first class on the way in to London - amusing for most of the journey two 12-14 yr girls were dancing to their i-pods - an unusual sight so early in the morning. On the way home I got a seat but the man whom choose to sat next to me was seriously wrong. Constantly huffing and puffing and looking at his watch as well as falling in/out of sleep. I suspect he's had one too many VK blue's but he might have just have train rage who knows....

After a ruby on bricklane tonight I got on the 20:18 train to Harwich, wrapped my scarf around my eyes and took the opportunity to get 40 winks.... I was awoken at Chelmsford by a bubbly drunk women - I think she thought she was doing me a favour in waking me up should I wish to bail but a las I didn't...

1 comment:

Sam said...

A wonderfully eclectic triptych... Kudos, DG.